Sunday, December 21, 2008

Win Free Prizes From Searching Online

Hey guys, I recently got in this 1966 Topps card of the 1965 NL MVP and Rookie of the Year, Frank Linzy. The cool part about this one though, is that I didn't pay a single cent for it, even for shipping:

Photobucket

I used a site called SwagBucks to get it. All I had to do was search on their engine, and after about 4 days of using it just like I normally would Google, I got enough "Swag Bucks" to receive this free 1966 Topps card. You guys should check it out. I am on my way to another free vintage card right now!
Link to SwagBucks

You can also win other prizes like XBox 360's, PS3's, and all sorts of big stuff like that. You can also search with a particular sports team or band you like, and get free exclusive merchandise of all your favorites! You get prizes for searching just like you normally do. Why not profit for what you normally do? Seems like a no brainer to me.


Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. just check my blog back to see more good ways to get massive traffic online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, its djwlox from mylot. my other account get deleted but my new account name is djmoneybags. add me on there so we can talk about that link thing you told me about before

    ReplyDelete