Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Tried Paid to Click - And Another Prize from SwagBucks!

I just tried out a bunch of paid to click sites, but first I want to show you another prize I won from the free search site SwagBucks
I just got a $5 Amazon gift card from them!

Photobucket
More info. on SwagBucks


And now for my paid to click findings:

I found a few that paid, but a couple that did not. Again, this is just a preliminary list of the few specific ones I have tried.
Here are my findings:

PAYING:
DonkeyMails.com
PolarPTR.com
No-Minimum.com

PAYING, But Not Much to Earn:
Foloo.net
ButterflyMails.com

NON-PAYING:
AdBux.org
BestGetPaid.com

My personal favorites are DonkeyMails and No-Minimum. These two sites have a very low minimum payout ($0.01 to $1) , so you can be sure you will get compensated for your efforts, no matter how small. They both look very professional and almost always have ads for you to click and earn from. The sites are both run by the same person, Sebas Broekhof, and they really do pay:

DonkeyMails Proof of Payment

I will probably experiment with some more paid-to-click sites later, but for now you can definitely get a great start with DonkeyMails and No-Minimum.

3 comments:

  1. I love Swag Bucks! I had forgot I signed up. I was gonna sign up under you but I already had an accnt sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donkey and No-Min are some of the best and most reliable PTC sites out there. And Donkey has a manual traffic exchange now too! I have bookmarked your blog. I love seeing other peoples' results compared to my own. Way to go! Hang in there on those surveys too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DonkeyMails is a famous Get-Paid-To website, since 2005 it has made payments for over $1.9 million to 750,000+ users.

    ReplyDelete